Join Sixth Form 2021
Sixth Form registration takes place on the same day as GCSE results – Thursday 12th August. Once you have received your results you will need to complete an online form to register for sixth form, please do this straight away on the day. This applies to current Calday students and also to students wishing to join is from other schools.
The form will be used to:
- Confirm your place – no changes to subjects from your initial expression of interest/options
- Confirm your place – wish to change subjects due to changing your mind
- Confirm your place – did not meet the subject specific entry criteria for your chosen subjects
- Arrange an appointment with Senior Leadership Team – if you have not met the minimum entry criteria for sixth form, we will then contact you to discuss your options, and the appeals process should you wish to submit an appeal
- Withdraw your application
You must ensure that you are available via telephone or Google Meet throughout results day, if we are unable to contact you when needed, this may delay your registration for the sixth form.
After you have submitted your online registration, you will receive an email by the end of the day, or the following day, to confirm that you have been registered and the arrangements for the start of term.