GCSE Results 2019
- 99.4% of all GCSE entries were at grade 4 and above.
- The percentage of entries achieving grade 9 was 12.4% and grades 7-9 was 52.2%.
The school also boasts an excellent set of E-Baccalaureate results, with 65.7% of students attaining grades 9 – 5 in the E-bacc subjects. Whilst 80.3% achieved the same measure at grades 4 and above.
Progress at the school as measured by Progress 8 was 0.37, meaning that on average students achieve 2/5 of a grade higher than is expected, compared to their peers nationally.
A Level Results 2019
Results at A Level continue to build on previous years’ results.
- 98.9% of students gained A*-E.
- 25.6% being the very highest grades (A*/A), and 56% being A*-B grades.
- 10.4% of students gained 3 or more A*/A grades.