Skip to content ↓

Need Help?

Your Form Tutor is your first point of contact.  You have form time with your Form Tutor from 8:40-9:00 each day.  You may also use form time to meet with subject or pastoral staff to address any issues you may encounter in your studies and arrange for the necessary strategies to be put in place to support them.

For pastoral, disciplinary and most academic matters you are a member of a house. The Head of House is responsible for the day to day pastoral matters of everyone in your house.

Staff in the Administration Office Can Help You -

Have you forgotten your money? We can lend you money for travel or food, but you must pay it back the next day!

Have you lost your bus pass? If you travel to school on the C or W buses from Wallasey, Chester and North Wales, we can issue you with a temporary bus pass. Replacement bus passes can be ordered online at at a cost of £5.

Are you feeling unwell or have you been injured? Come to the First Aid Bay for assistance.  If you are unwell and unable to come to school, a parent must telephone the school’s absence line (option 1) before 09:00 to report your absence.

Do you need an absence pass? If you need to be absent from school for a medical or dental appointment? Bring your parental letter to us and we will prepare an absence pass for you.

Do you need an Absence Request Form for absences other than Medical or Dental? Come and get one from the Administration Office or download the form here, this must be completed by your parent then given to Mrs Storey (Student Services) for approval.

Do you need to sign in if you are late, or if you are returning from a medical or dental appointment? You must sign in at Reception before you go to your lesson.

Do you need to sign out for a medical/dental appointment? Go to Reception to sign out, remember to take your Absence Pass with you.

Have you lost some personal property? If the property has your name in it then we will get it back to you. If not then come to the Administration Office at break or lunch time and we will try to help you.

Is there a problem with your locker? Come to the Administration Office and we will help you. 

Need to contact home? If you need make an emergency telephone call, come and see a member of the Administration team who will be happy to assist.