Taster Days & Open Evening
click to find out more
Taster days are the perfect opportunity for you to see what life is really like in the Sixth Form at Calday. If you’ve already completed an application form we’ll be in touch about organising your bespoke taster day.
We're holding taster days for the following schools -
- 7 February - St. Anselm's College
- 14 February - Birkenhead High School Academy, Pensby High School and Upton Hall School
- 24 February - Hilbre High School
- 28 February - Woodchurch High School
But don't worry, you don't have to attend one of these schools to come to a taster day. If your school supports you, simply register here calday.co.uk/tasterday and we'll get in touch with you to organise a taster day for you.
Please contact Lorraine at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.
We're holding an open evening for Year 11 students on Wednesday 4 March at 6pm. Whether you're at Calday or at another school, you're invited to come along with a parent if you wish -
- attend subject seminars to help you make the right choices for your A level subjects
- meet our lovely students and chat to them about life in Calday Sixth Form
- find out about or excellent pastoral care
- find out about the financial support that's available
Why not bring a friend?