Terms and Conditions
THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR W AND C SERIES TRANSPORT PROVIDED BY CALDAY GRANGE GRAMMAR SCHOOL AND WEST KIRBY GRAMMAR SCHOOL
By purchasing an Annual Pass, you and your child are entering into an agreement between yourselves and Calday Grange Grammar School and West Kirby Grammar School.
- Your commitment is for payment of transport for each day of the school year. Payment for the Annual Pass must be made in full and is not refundable for any time your child does not need to use the bus. Refunds are only offered if you move out of area.
- If in the future further government advice regarding COVID-19 means it is unsafe for people to travel on public transport we will endeavour to provide refunds to parents after all financial obligations to transport operators have been satisfied.
- We reserve the right to ask your child to relinquish their Annual Pass if full payment is not made and to recover any unpaid debts through an external debt collection agency.
- We commit to transport your child to and from School each day of term at the agreed times.
- There are rare occasions when due to a different school finishing time we may request you to make special arrangements for collecting your child, e.g. school trip, extra-curricular activities.
- If the bus service is cancelled for any reason, for example in the event of bad weather, both schools will notify parents in their usual manner. There will be a notice on the front page of the Calday Grange Grammar School website at www.calday.co.uk
- Passes will be checked every day and students will not be permitted to travel if they do not produce a valid pass.
- Students must only travel on the bus route for which they hold a valid pass.
- It is the responsibility of parents to arrange alternative transport if travel is denied for any reason. For safety reasons, you are advised to have alternative arrangements in place, that your child is aware of, in the event that the child misses the bus or travel is denied for any reason.
- Undesirable behaviour is never acceptable and could result in your child not being allowed to use school transport. A copy of the Home to School Transport - Code of Conduct will be issued with the pass and students are expected to abide by it.
- Students must wear the seatbelts provided at all times. In the interests of safety to all passengers on school transport we reserve the right to refuse to carry any student who does not comply with this requirement.
- CCTV is routinely recorded for the safety and security of students and drivers.