Bus Services to Wallasey, Chester & North Wales
Calday Grange Grammar School, in conjunction with West Kirby Grammar School, operate the C and W bus services for students of both schools who live in the Wallasey, Ellesmere Port, Chester and North Wales areas. These buses operate on a daily basis during term time.
The cost of the pass is determined based on the number of students who will be using the service each year. These services were subject to competitive tender in 2017 to ensure continued levels of safety for passengers and value for money for parents.
You have the option to pay for the annual bus pass in full or by eight monthly instalments. The instalment payments will be explained when you click this option on the next page. There is no charge for payments made by instalments and this facility offers more convenient payments for parents and carers. The bus pass will be posted to you when you have completed the payment process.
Click on the appropriate button to select the bus service you require. Here you will find more detailed information about routes, timetables, prices and payment options. You will also find a link to the payment facility here.
If you require financial assistance with the cost of a bus pass please click here to find out more.
Important points to note
- By purchasing a bus pass you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions.
- Annual bus passes are available on a first come first served basis and are subject to vehicle capacity limits.
- It is important to note that the pass is an Annual Pass and that we do not refund the cost for anytime your child does not require transport between September and the end of July.
- Bus passes must be produced to the driver at each time of travel, failure to produce a valid bus pass will mean your child will be refused travel. If a pass is mislaid, a replacement pass may be purchased via our online school shop at a cost of £5.00.
- A Home to School Transport - Code of Conduct will be issued with the pass and students are expected to abide by it. We reserve the right to refuse to carry any student who does not comply with this requirement.