Staff and students automatically become an Old Caldeian when they leave Calday for pastures new. They remain part of the Calday community for life – we want Old Caldeians to be an integral part of the future of our school, not just our past.
The Caldeian - alumni magazine NEW!
Memories of school life are ongoing. Our new alumni magazine is launched! Welcome to the first issue of The Caldeian, our new Calday alumni magazine.
Keep in touch
We are working hard to build up our database of Old Caldeians so we can keep in touch. Please click on the button and complete the form. We look forward to hearing from you!
Do you have a story to share?
As an alumnus of Calday Grange Grammar School, we welcome you to share your memories of your time at the school. How was your first day? Perhaps a certain teacher inspired you? Or perhaps you are now inspiring others? Complete the Keep in Touch form or email us at email@example.com and we could feature you in a future alumni publication.
We look forward to offering plenty of opportunities for Old Caldeians to connect with each other, as well as the school and our current students.
If you would like be included on our Where Are They Now page, please complete the form on the Keep In Touch page and share your story. We always enjoy hearing from our Old Caldeians – please do get in touch.
Our social media channels enable you to stay up-to-date with school news. Old Caldeians can keep in touch with each other and expand their circle of professional contacts.
- Keep up to date with the latest Calday news on Twitter @CGGSNews or you may also be interested in following @CGGSAlumni.
- Connect with us on Linked In to keep up to date with our activities via the Calday Grange Grammar School LinkedIn page, or join the Calday Grange Grammar School Alumni (Official) LinkedIn Group to maintain a connection with the school and your peers.
- Like our Calday Grange Grammar School Facebook page for regular up dates about school activities. We also have a Calday Grange Grammar School Alumni - Official Facebook page
Share Your Skills
As a School, we challenge and encourage students to succeed academically, and it is very important that we support our students in their next steps. Whilst financial support from parents and Old Caldeians is very much appreciated, we are fortunate that many help support our students by sharing their skills and expertise.
Below are some examples of how you could help –
- Help with mock interviews
- Offer work placements for our Sixth Form students
- Come in to speak to our students about your career path
If you are interested in finding out more about volunteering to give careers talks, act as a mentor or offer work placements or internships please get in touch.